Bypass Optical Test Module
The Bypass Optical Test Module
incorporates a 50/50 Multimode Splitter in the optical path between the System Input and the Bypass Out and Normal Out ports. An Optical switch, activated by the Normal/Bypass Switch on the front panel, selects the active optical path. A 50/50 multimode coupler in the System Output optical path combines the Normal In and Bypass In ports. An optical switch, activated by the Normal/Bypass on the front panel, selects the active optical path.
PDF Version of web page
- Package: 1U Rackmount Module
- Splitter Ratios: 50/50 System In/Out to Normal In/Out and Bypass In/Out
- Insertion Loss: 5.3dB Max (Excludes connector loss)
- Fiber: 62.5/125 Multimode
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70C
- Optical Switch Power Cycles: 10 Million
Bypass Optical Test Module Drawing
Fiberdyne Labs manufactures fiber optic Coupler/Splitters in a variety of configurations.
Call your Fiberdyne Sales Representative at 800-894-9694 or email us at