Fiberdyne Labs, Inc. Pre-Connectorized Singlemode Multifiber Cable Assemblies are available with pulling eyes that are flexible enough to be pulled through conduit.
Save time and valuable funds ordering Pre-Connectorized Singlemode Multifiber Cable. Fiberdyne Labs, Inc. has saved customers thousands of dollars on their cabling needs for this application.
Phone your Fiberdyne Labs, Inc.
Representative today for a quotation on specific requirements. Available with connectors on both ends (Jumper Style) or one end only (Pigtail Style).
- Save 15 to 20 Percent Over Buying Cable & Connectors Separately and Connecting them in the field.
- Receive Factory Machine Polished 100% Certified Cables.
- Speed Installation Time by Only Having to Connectorize One End of the Cable in the Field.
(Or order with connectors on both ends of the cable!)
- - On Time Delivery/Fast Delivery - everything possible will be done to help you receive your order when it is needed.
- - Quality Material - utilizing Corning FDDI Plus Cable for Multimode assemblies and Corning Premium Quality for Singlemode assemblies. We use Corning, AT&T, Amp, and Senko connectors.
- - Any Cable Configuration - We build both Singlemode and Multimode assemblies, simplex, duplex, multifiber, fan-out, etc.
- - Various colors of Multimode and Singlemode are Available.
- - Any Connector - SC,UPC/ SC/APC, ST, STII, FC/UPC, FC/APC, SMA, MTRJ, ESCON, FDDI, LC/UPC, LC/APC, MTP etc.
- - Machine Polish - All Singlemode Assemblies machined polished.
- - Oven Cured - all assemblies are oven cured.
- - Drop Shipping - drop shipping is available to any location specified.
- - Meter Tested - we check every assembly for dB loss and optical clarity.
- - Sharp Pricing - our pricing is the best in the industry. As a manufacturer, we pass our savings directly on to our customer. We are also OEMs for Corning and AT&T.
Other Custom Requirements.....please call with specific requirements.
- - Fiber Optic Jumpers and Pigtails
- - IBM ESCON Assemblies
- - Singlemode and Multimode Assemblies
- - DIB Cable
- - MIC Cable
- - Multifiber Connectorization
- - Types of Cable: Military Hybrid, Indoor, Outdoor, Armored, Breakout, Backbone, Multifiber, Dielectric, Distribution, Fanout, Ship Board Cable, Etc.
- - Couplers Connectorized
- - 6 Pack and 8 Pack Panels with Fiber Pigtails Installed
- - Fiber Entry Connectors / CATV Service Cables