Fiberdyne Labs 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
The Fiberdyne Labs 24-Port Gigabit Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots VS-5024M2F series are Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switches. This series provides feature rich services and non-blocking line speed switching. The switches provide easy-to-use Web management, along with comprehensive security features, which allow you to establish highly secure and easy-managed access networks.
- Non-blocking High-speed Forwarding
- Supports Layer 2 wire-speed port switching, allowing all ports to forward packets without blocking.
- High Speed and Efficiency Ring Protection
- Real-time Monitoring: Built-in configuration-free ring protection, can provide real-time monitoring for network rings.
- Quick Alarm: The built-in buzzer quickly alarms when a ring is found.
- Ring Fault Locator: The ring fault indicator will flash slowly to help the network administrator locate the port with ring fault.
- Intelligent Blocking: The switch can automatically disable ports when a ring fault is detected. Disabling the ring port will prevent a broadcast storm caused by a ring fault.
- Auto-recovery: After the ring fault is removed, the network will recover automatically.
- Comprehensive Security Control Policies
- Supports link aggregation to enhance the network bandwidth and defend the network security with link backup.
- Supports multiple spanning tree protocols: STP, RSTP,MSTP. Provides rapid convergence and improved fault-tolerance capacity.
- Supports binding of user access interface, IP addresses and MAC addresses to defend against inner network ARP attacks and DoS attacks.
- Supports attack defense strategies, for LAND attacks, Blat attacks, Ping attacks, TCL controlled flag attacks.
- Supports IEEE 802.1x port authentication, process security authentication for access users.
- Supports storm suppression based on bandwidth adjustment, storm filtering and ACL strategy.
- Supports the Back-pressure traffic control under Half-Duplex mode and IEEE 802.3x traffic control under Full-Duplex mode.
- Convenient and Quick Management and Maintenance
- Simple visual Web-based interface.
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). Small and medium-sized enterprise customers can easily manage their switches.
- Supports CLI command line management, suitable for professional network administrators.
- Supports Port Mirror Function, can monitor the ingress, egress or bi-direction packets.
- Supports resetting to factory defaults.
- Innovative Energy Saving Design, the leader of low-carbon communication
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet), port energy detection, CPU variable-frequency and device hibernation technology. Greatly reduces energy consumption and noise without compromising performance.